It is forecasted that GCC countries will attract nearly 7.7 Million Indian travelers and generated more than US$ 12 billion market revenues by 2025.
The objective of this market research report is to provide an overview of the development of the Indian outbound travelers traffic to the major continents and to give an insight into the Indian outbound travelers' traffic and market revenue to the GCC countries.
The GCC Countries which we covered in the report are UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, and Bahrain.
The database of the following report is defined as follows:
• Total India Outbound Travelers Visitation & Forecast – By Continents (2018 - 2025)
• India Outbound Travelers Visitation to the GCC Countries & Forecast (2018 - 2025)
• India Outbound Travelers Market Revenue to the GCC Countries & Forecast (2018 - 2025)
• India Outbound Travelers Visitation Share to the GCC Countries & Forecast (2018-2025)
• India Outbound Travelers Market Revenue Share to the GCC Countries & Forecast (2018-2025)
• Weekly Flights & Seats from India to the GCC Countries
• Key Development in the India Outbound Tourism to the GCC Countries
• Key Market Drivers and Inhibitors of the India Outbound Tourism Market to the GCC Countries
Note: We have thoroughly studied the impact of the COVID 19 outbreak into this market research report.