Acrylonitrile styrene acrylate (ASA), also called acrylic styrene acrylonitrile, is a thermoplastic developed as an alternative to acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS). ASA has a good thermal stability, is resistant to weather (UV), aging and chemicals. All these properties make ASA ideal for outdoor and automotive applications. Other applications of ASA include styrene sheets, safety helmets, sports & leisure items, etc. The analysts forecast the global acrylonitrile styrene acrylate market to exhibit a CAGR of 6.2% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global acrylonitrile styrene acrylate for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the acrylonitrile styrene acrylate sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and application.
Geographically, the global acrylonitrile styrene acrylate market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the acrylonitrile styrene acrylate market is segmented into:
- Construction & Building
- Electrical & Electronic
- Sports & Leisure
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global acrylonitrile styrene acrylate market are:
- Chi Mei Corporation
- Covestro AG
- INEOS Styrolution Group GmbH
- JSR Corporation
- LG Chem Ltd.
- ROMIRA GmbH
- SAX Polymers Industrie GmbH
- Shandong Novista Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai KumhoSunny Plastics Co., Ltd.
- Techno-UMG Co. Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global acrylonitrile styrene acrylate market.
- To classify and forecast global acrylonitrile styrene acrylate market based on region, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global acrylonitrile styrene acrylate market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global acrylonitrile styrene acrylate market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global acrylonitrile styrene acrylate market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global acrylonitrile styrene acrylate market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of acrylonitrile styrene acrylate
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to acrylonitrile styrene acrylate
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with acrylonitrile styrene acrylate suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Some of the latest trending market research reports from same category.
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
We ensure to provide relevant data to assist our clients in solving market challenges.
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.