The analysts forecast the global automotive inverter market to exhibit a CAGR of 3.89% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global automotive inverter for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the automotive inverter sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets and applications.
Geographically, the global automotive inverter market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the automotive inverter market is segmented into:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global automotive inverter market are:
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies PLC
- DENSO Corporation
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba Corporation
- Valeo SA
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global automotive inverter market.
- To classify and forecast global automotive inverter market based on application and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global automotive inverter market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global automotive inverter market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global automotive inverter market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global automotive inverter market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of automotive inverter
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to automotive inverter
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with automotive inverter suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.