Dexrazoxane belongs to the bisdioxopiperazine compounds and is a water-soluble ring-closed analog of the iron chelator ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid. Dexrazoxane is used to prevent or decrease heart damage caused by doxorubicin in women who are taking the medication to treat breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
The Chinese dexrazoxane market size was valued at $115.96 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $158.34 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.55% from 2020 to 2026. The major factors that contribute to rise in prevalence of cancer and increasing income levels.
By region, the market is analyzed across North China, Northeast China, East China, South Central China, Southwest China, Northwest China. This report forecasts revenue growth at regional level from 2020 to 2026.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the Chinese dexrazoxane market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Gland Pharma Limited
- Jiangsu Aosaikang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Chinese dexrazoxane market.
- To classify and forecast Chinese dexrazoxane market based on region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Chinese dexrazoxane market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Chinese dexrazoxane market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Chinese dexrazoxane market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of dexrazoxane
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to dexrazoxane