1,2-Dichlorobenzene, also called o-dichlorobenzene (o-DCB), is an organic compound with the formula C6H4Cl2. It is used primarily as an insecticidal fumigant against moths, as a space deodorizer, as a general insecticide and fungicide on crops, and as a chemical intermediate for dyes, pharmaceuticals and other organic compounds. According to Gen Consulting Company, global 1,2-dichlorobenzene market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for 1,2-dichlorobenzene in industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including Agrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Dyes, Processing Solvents, Miscellaneous. On the basis of region, the 1,2-dichlorobenzene industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Processing Solvents
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the 1,2-dichlorobenzene market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Aarti Industries Limited (AIL)
- ChemieOrganic Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- China National Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Chirag Organic Pvt Ltd
- Hema Dye Chem Pvt. Ltd.
- Jiangdu Haichen Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Dongpu New Meterial Technology Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Huaijiang Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Longchang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Kureha Corporation
- Lanxess AG
- Neixiang Wuke Biochemical Products Co., Ltd.
- Panoli Intermediates India Pvt. Ltd. (Kutch Chemical Industries Ltd.)
- PCC Group (PCC Rokita SA)
- SANKYO CHEMICAL CO., LTD.
- Sarna Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Seya Industries Ltd.
- Shandong Aoyou Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Val Organics Pvt. Ltd. (Goodwill Group of Companies)
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global 1,2-dichlorobenzene market.
- To classify and forecast global 1,2-dichlorobenzene market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global 1,2-dichlorobenzene market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global 1,2-dichlorobenzene market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global 1,2-dichlorobenzene market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global 1,2-dichlorobenzene market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of 1,2-dichlorobenzene
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to 1,2-dichlorobenzene