1,3-Diaminobenzene, also called m-phenylenediamine (mPDA), is an organic compound with the formula C6H4(NH2)2. It is an isomer of o-phenylenediamine and p-phenylenediamine. 1,3-Phenylenediamine is primarily used as a dye intermediate and a chemical intermediate. It also used as a vulcanization accelerator and as an antioxidant in rubber compounds. According to Gen Consulting Company, global 1,3-phenylenediamine market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for 1,3-phenylenediamine in industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including Dyes, Chemical Intermediates, Aramid Fibers. On the basis of region, the 1,3-phenylenediamine industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Chemical Intermediates
- Aramid Fibers
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the 1,3-phenylenediamine market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Aarti Industries Limited (AIL)
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Hongze Yinzhu Chemical Industry Ltd.
- Jiangsu Tianjiayi Chemical Co., Ltd.*
- Sichuan North Hongguang Special Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Fusheng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Longsheng Group Co.,Ltd. (Zhejiang Amino Chem Co., Ltd.)
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global 1,3-phenylenediamine market.
- To classify and forecast global 1,3-phenylenediamine market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global 1,3-phenylenediamine market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global 1,3-phenylenediamine market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global 1,3-phenylenediamine market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global 1,3-phenylenediamine market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of 1,3-phenylenediamine
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to 1,3-phenylenediamine