1,4-Diethylbenzene (PDEB, CAS 105-05-5) refers to a chemical compound with the formula C6H4(C2H5)2. It is widely used as a solvent in the Parex process for the production of paraxylene (p-xylene), which is a chemical essential to the process of manufacturing PET plastic bottles and polyester fiber. PDEB is also used for the manufacture of divinylbenzene. According to Gen Consulting Company, global PDEB is expected to grow at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 5% during forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for PDEB in p-xylene industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The 1,4-diethylbenzene market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. By application, the 1,4-diethylbenzene market is classified into p-Xylene Production, Divinylbenzene. On the basis of region, the 1,4-diethylbenzene industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- p-Xylene Production
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global 1,4-diethylbenzene market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Sinopec Yangzi Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Jiangsu Danhua Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Evergreen Tree New Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Zhengdan Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Taiwan Styrene Monomer Corporation
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global 1,4-diethylbenzene market.
- To classify and forecast global 1,4-diethylbenzene market based on application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global 1,4-diethylbenzene market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global 1,4-diethylbenzene market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global 1,4-diethylbenzene market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global 1,4-diethylbenzene market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of 1,4-diethylbenzene
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to 1,4-diethylbenzene