Aspartic acid, also called aminosuccinic acid or aspartate, is a non-essential amino acid that is made naturally in the human body through dietary intake. L-aspartic acid is the L-enantiomer of aspartic acid. L-aspartic acid is mainly used to produce L-alanine, aspartame and medicines. L-alanine is an important pharmaceutical material which is used to produce vitamin B6 and some liver medicines. It can also be used in food industry as an edulcorator and chemical intermediate for the production of polyaspartic acid, synthetic resins. According to Gen Consulting Company, global l-aspartic acid market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for l-aspartic acid in industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Resin. On the basis of region, the l-aspartic acid industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Food & Beverages
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the l-aspartic acid market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Changmao Biochemical Engineering Company Limited
- Changzhou Yabang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Huaibei Xinxing Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Jiecheng Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Bohua Zhonghe Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yantai Hengyuan Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global l-aspartic acid market.
- To classify and forecast global l-aspartic acid market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global l-aspartic acid market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global l-aspartic acid market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global l-aspartic acid market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global l-aspartic acid market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of l-aspartic acid
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to l-aspartic acid