Ammonium metavanadate is the inorganic compound with the formula NH₄VO₃. It is a white solid, although samples are often yellow owing to impurities of V₂O₅. Commercially, ammonium metavanadate is most often used for the purification of vanadium. It is also used as a steel additive and in alloys. Ammonium metavanadate is also employed as a catalyst for the synthesis of organic intermediates of nylon, polyester resins, and other synthetics, and it has also been used as a catalyst in the dyeing of leather and fur. According to Gen Consulting Company, global ammonium metavanadate market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for ammonium metavanadate in industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including Alloy Products, Batteries, Chemicals. On the basis of region, the ammonium metavanadate industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Alloy Products
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the ammonium metavanadate market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Angang Steel Company Limited
- Bushveld Vanchem Ltd.
- Ferro-Alloy Resources Limited
- Largo Resources Ltd
- Taiyo Koko Co., Ltd.
- U.S. Vanadium LLC
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global ammonium metavanadate market.
- To classify and forecast global ammonium metavanadate market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global ammonium metavanadate market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global ammonium metavanadate market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global ammonium metavanadate market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global ammonium metavanadate market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of ammonium metavanadate
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to ammonium metavanadate