The global automotive suspension market size was valued at $54.69 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach $70.54 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.7% from 2020 to 2026. Growing potential for automotive suspension in passenger car industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market. The automotive suspension market is segmented on the basis of geometry, product, system, application, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by geometry, including Dependent Suspension, Independent Suspension, Semi Independent Suspension. Based on product, the market for automotive suspension is segmented into Air Suspension, Leaf Spring. By system, the automotive suspension market is divided into Passive Suspension, Active & Semi-active Suspension. By application, the automotive suspension market is classified into Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle. On the basis of region, the automotive suspension industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Dependent Suspension
- Independent Suspension
- Semi Independent Suspension
- Air Suspension
- Leaf Spring
- Passive Suspension
- Active & Semi-active Suspension
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the automotive suspension market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- KYB Corporation
- Continental AG
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
- Tenneco Inc.
- Benteler International AG
- BeijingWest Industries, Co. Ltd. (BWI)
- Gabriel India Limited
- Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
- Mando Corporation
- WABCO Holdings, Inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global automotive suspension market.
- To classify and forecast global automotive suspension market based on geometry, product, system, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global automotive suspension market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global automotive suspension market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global automotive suspension market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global automotive suspension market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of automotive suspension
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to automotive suspension