Antennas are a very important component of communication systems. By definition, an antenna is a device used to transform an RF signal, traveling on a conductor, into an electromagnetic wave in free space. The global base station antenna market size was valued at $3,836.65 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $6,323.53 million by 2024, registering a CAGR of 10.51% from 2020 to 2024.
The market for base station antennas is developing very dynamically. To ensure that the demand for growing data transmission capacities is well met, antennas are developed to be more efficient and complex. One of the more exciting elements within the antenna environment is the evolution between passive and active antennas. An active antenna is one that has active electronic components (i.e., transistors) and is not simply composed of passive parts such as metal rods, capacitors, and conductors. Included in this category are smart antennas, remote radio head antennas, and beamforming antennas. These will all play an increasingly important role in the network, and the ratio of active antennas is estimated to grow from nearly 6 percent in 2017 to over 13 percent by 2024. Much of this growth will be driven by MIMO and Massive MIMO configurations.
The base station antenna market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. By application, the base station antenna market is classified into 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G. On the basis of region, the base station antenna industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global base station antenna market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- ACE Technologies Corp
- Amphenol Corporation
- Alpha Wireless Ltd
- Cobham plc
- Comba Telecom Systems Limited
- CommScope Inc.
- Fiberhome Telecommunication Technologies Co Ltd
- Galtronics Corporation Ltd
- Gamma Nu Inc.
- Guangdong Kenbotong Technology Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Shenglu Telecommunication Tech. Co., Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- KATHREIN SE
- MARS Antennas and RF Systems, Ltd.
- Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
- Mimosa Networks, Inc.
- Mobi Antenna Technologies (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- MP Antenna, Ltd
- PCTEL, Inc.
- RFS GmbH
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global base station antenna market.
- To classify and forecast global base station antenna market based on application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global base station antenna market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global base station antenna market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global base station antenna market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global base station antenna market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of base station antenna
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to base station antenna