Faucet, or tap, is a type of valve that controls the release of liquids, mostly water in a regular home. Modern faucets vary in shape, size and the way they function. A recent improvement in faucets is automation and electrification. For instance, in some public toilets, users don’t have to touch the faucets as they turn on by themselves. This is very hygienic as people don’t have to potentially contract germs from previous users.
The global basin faucet market size was valued at $9,290.02 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $11,428.27 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.23% from 2020 to 2026. The best opportunities in the global basin faucet market through 2026 will be seen for both residential and commercial building in developing countries. A number of low income and developing countries have large construction projects currently active or planned, which will support a moderate rate of growth.
The basin faucet market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Manual Faucet, Induction Faucet. By application, the basin faucet market is classified into Residential, Commercial, Others. On the basis of region, the basin faucet industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Manual Faucet
- Induction Faucet
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global basin faucet market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Aloys F. Dornbracht GmbH & Co. KG
- Cersanit S.A.
- Masco Corporation (Delta Faucet Company)
- Duravit AG
- FM Mattsson Mora Group Danmark ApS (Damixa)
- Foshan City Shunde Area Lehua Ceramic Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd. (Arrow)
- Franke Holding AG
- Geberit AG
- GESSI SPA
- Globe UNION Industrial Corp.
- Grupa Armatura SA
- Hindustan Sanitaryware & Industries Ltd
- Huayi Sanitary Ware Company Limited
- Huida Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd.
- Ideal Standard International S.A.
- JOMOO Group Co., Ltd.
- KEUCO GMBH & CO. KG
- Kludi GmbH & Co. KG
- Kohler Co.
- Lixil Group
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global basin faucet market.
- To classify and forecast global basin faucet market based on product, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global basin faucet market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global basin faucet market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global basin faucet market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global basin faucet market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of basin faucet
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to basin faucet