The global can & coil coatings market size was valued at $8255.91 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $11227.64 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.49% from 2020 to 2026.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Polyesters, Fluoropolymers, SMP, Epoxy, Polyurethanes, PVC. By application, the can & coil coatings market is classified into Automotive, Appliances, Packaging. On the basis of region, the can & coil coatings industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the can & coil coatings market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Beckers Group
- Vorteq Coil Finishers, LLC.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global can & coil coatings market.
- To classify and forecast global can & coil coatings market based on product, application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global can & coil coatings market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global can & coil coatings market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global can & coil coatings market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global can & coil coatings market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of can & coil coatings
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to can & coil coatings