Chondroitin sulfate is a sulfated glycosaminoglycan (GAG) composed of a chain of alternating sugars (N-acetylgalactosamine and glucuronic acid). Chondroitin sulfate is usually manufactured from animal sources, such as shark and cow cartilage. It is used for osteoarthritis and cataracts. According to Gen Consulting Company, global chondroitin sulfate market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.89% during the forecast period 2020-2026.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Livestock based Chondroitin Sulfate, Poultry based Chondroitin Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate from Other Sources. By application, the chondroitin sulfate market is classified into Pharmaceuticals, Dietary Supplements. On the basis of region, the chondroitin sulfate industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Livestock based Chondroitin Sulfate
- Poultry based Chondroitin Sulfate
- Chondroitin Sulfate from Other Sources
- Dietary Supplements
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the chondroitin sulfate market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- BIOEUROPE Groupe SOLABIA
- Bioiberica S.A.U.
- Chongqing Aoli Biopharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Dongcheng Biochemicals Co., Ltd.
- Groupe Solabia
- IBSA Institut Biochimique SA
- INTERNACIONAL FARMACEUTICA ARGENTINA S.A.
- Jiaxing Hengjie Biopharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Jinan Shenglin Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
- Laboratorio Opoterapico Argentino, S.A.
- Qingdao Green-Extract
- Seikagaku Corporation
- Shandong Yibao Biologics Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Biosyn Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Sinochem Qingdao Co., Ltd.
- Sioux Pharm, Inc.
- Syntex S.A.
- Yangzhou Rixing Bio-Tech Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global chondroitin sulfate market.
- To classify and forecast global chondroitin sulfate market based on product, application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global chondroitin sulfate market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global chondroitin sulfate market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global chondroitin sulfate market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global chondroitin sulfate market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of chondroitin sulfate
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to chondroitin sulfate