Foam glass, otherwise known as cellular glass is a lightweight, opaque glass material having a closed-cell structure. It is made in molds that are packed with crushed or granulated glass mixed with a chemical agent such as carbon or limestone. Foam glass is a novel gassy material and is a kind of thermal insulation, not flammable building material, in which there are numerous closed tiny pores. There are many advantages about it, such as light weight, high strength, and low thermal conductivity.
The global foam glass market size was valued at $1,297.34 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $2,021.38 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.54% from 2020 to 2026. Foam glass is extremely versatile because of its unique characteristics of light weight, load bearing, draining and insulating properties. Foamed glass is a sustainable replacement for traditional building materials in insulation of basements, under the slab as well as backfill, new floor in old buildings, insulation of rooftops, lightweight fill material for landscaping, roof gardens, green roofs, road construction where pressure resistant light weight fill is required, bridge abutments and other construction where light weight fill is required, insulating of underground pipelines and etc.
The foam glass market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. By application, the foam glass market is classified into Building, Infrastructure, Chemical & Industrial, Gardening & Landscaping, Agricultural & Water Treatment. On the basis of region, the foam glass industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Chemical & Industrial
- Gardening & Landscaping
- Agricultural & Water Treatment
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global foam glass market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Pittsburgh Corning, LLC.
- Geocell Schaumglas GmbH
- GLAPOR Schaumglas produkte
- RUSNANO Group
- Misapor AG
- Stikloporas JSC
- Uusioaines Ltd. (Partnera Ltd.)
- Veriso GmbH
- REFAGLASS s.r.o.
- Earthstone International, Inc.
- Dennert Poraver GmbH
- Hebei Lanlian Foam Glass Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Zhenshen Thermal Insulation Technology Co., Ltd. (ZES)
- Zhejiang Dehe Insulation Technology Corp., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Yahong Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Gansu Pengfei Insulation Materials Co., Ltd.
- Langfang jiahao Insulation material Co., Ltd.
- Hebei ZhongTai Tiancheng Energy Technology Co. Ltd.
- Anhui Huichang New Material Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Yongli Energy-Saving Wall-material Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global foam glass market.
- To classify and forecast global foam glass market based on application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global foam glass market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global foam glass market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global foam glass market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global foam glass market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of foam glass
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to foam glass