The human albumin market is expected to grow by USD 1098.75 million during 2020-2026, according to the latest research report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including Therapeutics, Drug Formulation & Vaccine, Others. On the basis of region, the human albumin industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Drug Formulation & Vaccine
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the human albumin market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- CSL Behring
- Octapharma AG
- Biotest AG
- Kedrion Biopharma Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- LFB Biomedicaments SA
- Grifols, S.A.
- NOVA Biologics, Inc.
- China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc.
- Sanquin Plasma Products BV (SPP)
- Novozymes A/S
- Shire Pharmaceutical Holdings Ireland Limited
- Huanlan Biological Engineering Inc.
- Jiangxi Boya Bio pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Tiantan Biological Products Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global human albumin market.
- To classify and forecast global human albumin market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global human albumin market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global human albumin market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global human albumin market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global human albumin market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of human albumin
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to human albumin