Injection molding is a manufacturing process to obtain molded products by injecting plastic materials molten by heat into a mold, and then cooling and solidifying them. Injection molding is used to produce thin-walled plastic parts for a wide variety of applications, one of the most common being plastic housings. The process requires the use of an injection molding machine, raw plastic material, and a mold.
The global injection molding machine market size was valued at $12.43 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach $15.08 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.91% from 2020 to 2026. Growing potential for injection molding machine in automotive industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The injection molding machine market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including 0-100 Ton Injection Molding Machine, 100-500 Ton Injection Molding Machine, Above 500 Ton Injection Molding Machine. By application, the injection molding machine market is classified into Automotive, Packaging, Consumer Goods, Medical. On the basis of region, the injection molding machine industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- 0-100 Ton Injection Molding Machine
- 100-500 Ton Injection Molding Machine
- Above 500 Ton Injection Molding Machine
- Consumer Goods
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global injection molding machine market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Arburg GmbH + Co KG
- Borch Machinery Co., Ltd. (Borche)
- Chen Hsong Holdings Limited
- Cosmos Machinery Enterprises Limited
- ENGEL AUSTRIA GmbH
- Fu Chun Shin Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. (FCS)
- Guangdong Kaiming Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Yizumi Precision Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Haitian International Holdings Limited
- Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
- KraussMaffei Group
- L.K. Technology Holdings Limited
- LS Mtron Ltd.
- Meiki Co., Ltd.
- Milacron Holdings Corporation
- Negri Bossi S.P.A.
- Niigata Machine Techno Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Chuangji Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Haida Plastic Machinery Co Ltd
- Ningbo Haixing Plastic Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global injection molding machine market.
- To classify and forecast global injection molding machine market based on product, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global injection molding machine market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global injection molding machine market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global injection molding machine market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global injection molding machine market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of injection molding machine
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to injection molding machine