An overhead console is an important interior part on the vehicle. It has versatile functions as it provides the individual with key storage spaces, providing navigation related information and illuminating various regions of a vehicle interior. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global overhead console market is expected to reach a value of USD 2,086.74 million by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 2.18% during the period of assessment. The global overhead console market is driven by rise in demand for comfort, & convenience features. Furthermore, rise in demand for premium cars and better aesthetic appeal of the interior in automobiles propel the growth for the overhead console market. In addition, increasing consumer preference toward automotive equipped with overhead console in developing nations further boosts the demand for overhead console in the global market.
The overhead console market is segmented on the basis of application, distribution channel, and region. By application, the overhead console market is classified into Passenger Cars, CVs. By distribution channel, the overhead console market is divided into OEM, Aftermarket. On the basis of region, the overhead console industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Passenger Cars
By Distribution Channel:
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the overhead console market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Flex Ltd.
- Grupo Antolín Irausa, S.A.
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- IAC Group
- JPC Automotive Co., Ltd.
- Kojima Industries Corporation
- LS Automotive Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Mayco International, LLC
- Montaplast GmbH
- Nifco KTS GmbH
- Sansho Co., Ltd.
- SH Global Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Daimay Automotive Interior Co., Ltd.
- SMR Automotive Systems India Limited
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation
- Yanfeng Automotive Interior Systems Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global overhead console market.
- To classify and forecast global overhead console market based on application, distribution channel, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global overhead console market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global overhead console market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global overhead console market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global overhead console market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of overhead console
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to overhead console