A solar inverter, or converter or PV inverter, converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network. It is a critical balance of system (BOS)–component in a photovoltaic system, allowing the use of ordinary AC-powered equipment. Solar power inverters have special functions adapted for use with photovoltaic arrays, including maximum power point tracking and anti-islanding protection. According to Gen Consulting Company, global PV inverter market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.88% during the forecast period 2020-2026.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including Ground Mounted PV, Rooftop PV. Based on project type, the market for PV inverter is segmented into Utility, Commercial, Residential. By application, the PV inverter market is classified into Ground Mounted PV, Rooftop PV. On the basis of region, the PV inverter industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Ground Mounted PV
- Rooftop PV
By Project Type:
- Ground Mounted PV
- Rooftop PV
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the PV inverter market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Sungrow Power Supply Co., Ltd.
- SMA Solar Technology AG
- Power Electronics S.L.
- Fimer Spa
- Sineng Electric Co., Ltd.
- SolarEdge Technologies, Inc.
- Shenzhen Growatt New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu GoodWe Power Supply Technology Co., Ltd.
- Kehua Hengsheng Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global PV inverter market.
- To classify and forecast global PV inverter market based on application, project type, application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global PV inverter market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global PV inverter market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global PV inverter market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global PV inverter market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of PV inverter
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to PV inverter