A scissor lift is a type of construction lift, which is machinery equipped with a platform to elevate workers and loads to high areas. A scissor lift can usually only move vertically. The mechanism to achieve this is the use of linked, folding supports in a criss-cross "X" pattern, known as a pantograph (or scissor mechanism). The contraction of the scissor action can be hydraulic, pneumatic or mechanical (via a leadscrew or rack and pinion system).
According to Gen Consulting Company, global scissor lift market reached USD 4,242.61 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 5,399.30 million by the end of 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 4.10% over the forecast period i.e. 2019-2024. Growing potential for scissor lift in construction & building industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The scissor lift market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. By application, the scissor lift market is classified into Manufacturing & Processing, Construction & Building, Retail & Logistics. On the basis of region, the scissor lift industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Manufacturing & Processing
- Construction & Building
- Retail & Logistics
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global scissor lift market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- JLG Industries, Inc. (Oshkosh Corporation Company)
- Terex Corporation
- Aichi Corporation
- Linamar Corporation (Skyjack Inc.)
- Haulotte Group
- Beijing Jingcheng Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.
- Galmon (S) Pte Ltd
- Hangcha Group Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Goman Heavy Industry Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hunan SINOBOOM Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.
- IMER International SpA
- Jost's Engineering Company Limited
- Kion Group AG
- Manitou BF
- Mantall Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.
- Royal Forklift (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Snorkel Holdings LLC
- Soosung Lift Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Dingli Machinery Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global scissor lift market.
- To classify and forecast global scissor lift market based on application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global scissor lift market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global scissor lift market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global scissor lift market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global scissor lift market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of scissor lift
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to scissor lift