Strontium chloride is an inorganic compound with the formula SrCl2. It is used as a raw material to obtain other strontium compounds. Strontium chloride is also used as a coloring agent (red) in glass making and metallurgy. As one of the safest metals found in fireworks, strontium chloride is used as a source of redness. Strontium chloride is also found in some toothpastes intended to reduce tooth sensitivity. It forms a barrier over the nerve endings in tooth dentin that is exposed by receding gums.
The global strontium chloride market size was valued at $26.92 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $34.73 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.22% from 2020 to 2026. Strontium chloride is commonly used in the manufacturing of glass for LCD-TFT screens. It is also used in the manufacturing of strontium ferrites for permanent magnets. Strontium chloride is used for the formulation of high purity strontium salts, pigments. Another use is as an inexpensive colorant in fireworks. Strontium and its salts emit a brilliant red color in flame. Strontium chloride is also used in the production of toothpaste for tooth sensitivity.
The strontium chloride market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Strontium Chloride Hexahydrate, Strontium Chloride Anhydrous. By application, the strontium chloride market is classified into Optical Glass, Magnetic Materials, Pigments, Fine Chemicals, Fireworks, Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals. On the basis of region, the strontium chloride industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Strontium Chloride Hexahydrate
- Strontium Chloride Anhydrous
- Optical Glass
- Magnetic Materials
- Fine Chemicals
- Personal Care
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global strontium chloride market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Shenzhou Jiaxin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Yuanhe Fine Chemicals Inc.
- Chongqing Newcent New Material Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Nanping Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Hua'nan Inorganic Salt Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Qingdao Yifengyuan Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Solvay S.A.
- Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Bernardy S.A.S.
- Shanghai Xinbao Fine Chemical Factory
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global strontium chloride market.
- To classify and forecast global strontium chloride market based on product, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global strontium chloride market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global strontium chloride market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global strontium chloride market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global strontium chloride market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of strontium chloride
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to strontium chloride