Styrene-acrylonitrile (SAN) is a rigid, transparent plastic produced by the copolymerization of styrene and acrylonitrile. SAN known for its good mechanical properties, especially stiffness, and chemical resistance which is better than most other styrenic materials. It was introduced in the 1950s and is employed in automotive parts, battery housings, kitchenware, appliances, furniture, and medical supplies. According to Gen Consulting Company, global styrene acrylonitrile market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.16% during the forecast period 2020-2026.
The styrene acrylonitrile market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. By application, the styrene acrylonitrile market is classified into Electronics & Electricals, Packaging, Automotive, Building & Construction. On the basis of region, the styrene acrylonitrile industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Electronics & Electricals
- Building & Construction
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the styrene acrylonitrile market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Chi Mei Corporation
- Formosa Chemicals Industries (Ningbo) Limited Company
- Grand Pacific Petrochemical Corporation (GPPC)
- INEOS Styrolution Holding Limited
- Kumho Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Lanzhou Petrochemical Company
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Lotte Chemical Corporation
- Ningbo LG Yongxing Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
- Shanghai Gaoqiao Petrochemical Company
- Techno-UMG Co., Ltd.
- Versalis S.p.A.
- Zhenjiang Chimei Chemical Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global styrene acrylonitrile market.
- To classify and forecast global styrene acrylonitrile market based on application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global styrene acrylonitrile market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global styrene acrylonitrile market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global styrene acrylonitrile market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global styrene acrylonitrile market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of styrene acrylonitrile
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to styrene acrylonitrile