Tantalum pentoxide, also known as tantalum(V) oxide, is the inorganic compound with the formula Ta2O5. It is an inert material with a high refractive index and low absorption, which makes it useful for coatings. Ta2O5 is also extensively used in the production of capacitors, due to its high dielectric constant. Tantalum pentoxide is also used in the production of lithium tantalate single crystals. These single crystals are cut into wafers and are used as a substrate for manufacturing surface acoustic wave filters (SAW filters). According to Gen Consulting Company, global tantalum pentoxide market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for tantalum pentoxide in industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including Electronic Ceramics, Optical, Single Crystals. On the basis of region, the tantalum pentoxide industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Electronic Ceramics
- Single Crystals
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the tantalum pentoxide market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- AMG Corporate
- F&X Electro-Materials Ltd.
- Global Advanced Metals Pty Ltd
- Guangdong Rising Nonferrous Management Co., Ltd
- Guangdong Zhiyuan New Material Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Province Ding Hai Tantalum & Niobium Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Tuohong New Material Co., Ltd.
- Jiujiang Jinxin Nonferrous Metals Co., Ltd.
- Jiujiang Tanbre Co., Ltd. (JJTC)
- King-Tan Tantalum Industry Ltd.
- Materion Corporation
- Metallurgical Products India Pvt Ltd. (MPIL)
- Mitsui Mining & Smelting Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Metalink International Co. Ltd.
- Neo Performance Materials Inc.
- Ningxia Orient Tantalum Industry Co., Ltd.
- Solikamsk Magnesium Plant OJSC
- TAKI CHEMICAL CO., LTD.
- TANIOBIS GmbH (JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corporation)
- Treibacher Industrie AG
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global tantalum pentoxide market.
- To classify and forecast global tantalum pentoxide market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global tantalum pentoxide market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global tantalum pentoxide market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global tantalum pentoxide market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global tantalum pentoxide market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of tantalum pentoxide
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to tantalum pentoxide