The global technical ceramics market size was valued at $2805.66 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $4193.65 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.91% from 2020 to 2026.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by type, including Alumina, Zirconia, Silicon Carbide, Silicon Nitride. On the basis of region, the technical ceramics industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Silicon Carbide
- Silicon Nitride
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the technical ceramics market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Almatis GmbH
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Tosoh Corporation
- Nabaltec AG
- Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited
- Washington Mills AS
- Ube Industries Ltd.
- Dandong Chemical Engineering Institute Co., Ltd.
- Denka Company Limited
- ESK-SIC GmbH
- Volzhsky Abrasive Works
- AlzChem Group
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global technical ceramics market.
- To classify and forecast global technical ceramics market based on type.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global technical ceramics market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global technical ceramics market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global technical ceramics market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global technical ceramics market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of technical ceramics
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to technical ceramics