Tetrabromobisphenol A (TBBPA, CAS 79-94-7) is a brominated flame retardant used in 90% of epoxy coated circuit boards. TBBPA contributes to the fire safety of electrical and electronic equipment and installations where printed circuit boards are used, such as consumer electronics (TVs, vacuum cleaners,washing machines), office and communication equipment (copiers,computers, printers, fax machines,radios, etc), automotive, aviation and all entertainment equipment. According to Gen Consulting Company, global tetrabromobisphenol A market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for tetrabromobisphenol A in industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including PCB Materials, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Chemical Intermediates. On the basis of region, the tetrabromobisphenol A industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- PCB Materials
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Chemical Intermediates
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the tetrabromobisphenol A market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Albemarle Corporation
- Chemtura Corporation (LANXESS AG)
- Greenchemicals SpA
- Israel Chemicals Ltd. (ICL)
- Jordan Bromine Company Limited
- Kingboard Chemical Holdings Ltd.
- Shandong Brother Sci. & Tech. Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Haiwang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Moris Tech Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global tetrabromobisphenol A market.
- To classify and forecast global tetrabromobisphenol A market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global tetrabromobisphenol A market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global tetrabromobisphenol A market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global tetrabromobisphenol A market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global tetrabromobisphenol A market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of tetrabromobisphenol A
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to tetrabromobisphenol A