Trimellitic anhydride (TMA) is a white crystalline flake material with a primary use in the synthesis of trimellitate esters which are plasticisers used to modify the properties primarily of PVC and other plastics. TMA is also used as a resin component for resins including powder coating resin and in some curing agent formulations for Epoxy resins. It is also used as an intermediate for the synthe-sis of surface coatings chemicals, adhesives, polymers, dyes, printing inks, pharmaceuticals and agrochemicals. It has a key use as a component in the production of heat proof varnishes and paints as well as wire enamels and can coating resins. According to Gen Consulting Company, global trimellitic anhydride market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for trimellitic anhydride in plasticizers industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by process, including Mid-Century Process, MGC Process. By application, the trimellitic anhydride market is classified into Plasticizers, Powder Coatings, Insulation Materials. On the basis of region, the trimellitic anhydride industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Mid-Century Process
- MGC Process
- Powder Coatings
- Insulation Materials
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the trimellitic anhydride market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Anhui Taida New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Flint Hills Resources LLC
- INEOS Limited
- Jiangsu Baichuan High-Tech New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Zhengdan Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc. (*Ceased)
- Polynt SpA
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global trimellitic anhydride market.
- To classify and forecast global trimellitic anhydride market based on process, application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global trimellitic anhydride market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global trimellitic anhydride market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global trimellitic anhydride market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global trimellitic anhydride market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of trimellitic anhydride
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to trimellitic anhydride