Vacuum insulation panels (VIPs) consist of a rigid, highly porous core material encased in a thin, gas-tight outer envelope. VIPs were developed to be used in cold chain, medical and transport containers, and building and construction. VIPs can be used to advance the energy efficiency of any solution that needs to prevent heat transfer.According to Gen Consulting Company, global vacuum insulation panel market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.61% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for vacuum insulation panel in building & construction industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The vacuum insulation panel market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Fumed Silica VIP, Fiberglass VIP. By application, the vacuum insulation panel market is classified into Building & Construction, Logistics, Cooling & Freezing. On the basis of region, the vacuum insulation panel industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Fumed Silica VIP
- Fiberglass VIP
- Building & Construction
- Cooling & Freezing
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global vacuum insulation panel market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Anhui Keruike Insulation Material Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Zhongke Baoruite Energy-saving Technology Co., Ltd.
- ASAHI FIBER GLASS Co., Ltd.
- Chuzhou Yinxing New Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
- CSafe Global (ThermoCor)
- Etex S.A.
- Fujian SuperTech Advanced Material Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- ISOVER SAINT GOBAIN
- Jiangsu Sanyou Dior Energy-Saving New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Kingspan Group plc
- Knauf Gips KG
- Kurabo Industries Ltd.
- KyungDong One Co., Ltd.
- LG Hausys, Ltd.
- Morgan Advanced Materials plc (Porextherm Dämmstoffe GmbH)
- OCI Company Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Porextherm Dämmstoffe GmbH
- Promat International NV (Microtherm Engineered Solutions NV)
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global vacuum insulation panel market.
- To classify and forecast global vacuum insulation panel market based on product, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global vacuum insulation panel market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global vacuum insulation panel market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global vacuum insulation panel market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global vacuum insulation panel market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of vacuum insulation panel
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to vacuum insulation panel