The analysts forecast the global hydrogen peroxide market to exhibit a CAGR of 6.01% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global hydrogen peroxide for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the hydrogen peroxide sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global hydrogen peroxide market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global hydrogen peroxide market is segmented into:
- Technical Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- Pharmaceutical Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- Electronic Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
Based on application, the hydrogen peroxide market is segmented into:
- Pulp & Paper
- Chemical Intermediates
- Water Treatment
- Mining & Metallurgy
- Healthcare & Personal Care
- Food Processing
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global hydrogen peroxide market are:
- ADAMA Ltd.
- Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Limited
- Akkok Holding A.S.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Anhui Haoyuan Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Jinhe Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Jinmei Zhongneng Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Arkema S.A.
- Asia Union Electronic Chemical Corporation (AUECC)
- Befar Group Co., Ltd.
- Belinka Perkemija, d.o.o.
- Chang Chun Petrochemical Co. Ltd.
- China Haohua Chemical (Group) Corporation
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec)
- Dinox Handels-GmbH
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global hydrogen peroxide market.
- To classify and forecast global hydrogen peroxide market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global hydrogen peroxide market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global hydrogen peroxide market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global hydrogen peroxide market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global hydrogen peroxide market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of hydrogen peroxide
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to hydrogen peroxide
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with hydrogen peroxide suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.