Methylcyclohexane is an organic compound with the molecular formula is CH3C6H11. It is widely used as a solvent for inks, paints, lacquers, resins, cleaners, glues and adhesives. Methylcyclohexane is also used for the production of pharmaceutical intermediates & other fine chemicals. The analysts forecast the global methylcyclohexane market to exhibit a CAGR of 3.9% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global methylcyclohexane for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the methylcyclohexane sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and application.
Geographically, the global methylcyclohexane market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the methylcyclohexane market is segmented into:
- Paints & Coatings
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global methylcyclohexane market are:
- Changyi Daan Fine Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC
- Huntsman Corporation
- Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Maruzen Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Siqiang Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- SK Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- TASCO Group
- Total S.A.
- Yueyang Changde Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global methylcyclohexane market.
- To classify and forecast global methylcyclohexane market based on region, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global methylcyclohexane market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global methylcyclohexane market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global methylcyclohexane market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global methylcyclohexane market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of methylcyclohexane
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to methylcyclohexane
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with methylcyclohexane suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Some of the latest trending market research reports from same category.
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
We ensure to provide relevant data to assist our clients in solving market challenges.
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.