Silver is most widely used conductive material because of its high electrical conductivity. Silver inks and pastes have been used for photovoltaics (PV), light emitting diodes (LEDs), sensors, displays, membrane touch switches, printed batteries, RFID antennae and other printed electronic applications. The analysts forecast the global silver ink & paste market to exhibit a CAGR of 4.4% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global silver ink & paste for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the silver ink & paste sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and application.
Geographically, the global silver ink & paste market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the silver ink & paste market is segmented into:
- Thick Film
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global silver ink & paste market are:
- ANP Co., Ltd.
- Applied Nanotech, Inc.
- Arraycom (India) Limited
- Creative Materials Inc.
- Daicel Corporation
- Daiken Chemical Co., Ltd.
- DOWA Electronics Materials Co., Ltd.
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Ferro Corporation
- Fujikura Kasei Co,. Ltd.
- Harima Chemicals, Inc.
- Heraeus Holding GmbH
- Johnson Matthey Plc
- Megami Ink Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Novacentrix Corp.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global silver ink & paste market.
- To classify and forecast global silver ink & paste market based on region, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global silver ink & paste market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global silver ink & paste market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global silver ink & paste market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global silver ink & paste market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of silver ink & paste
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to silver ink & paste
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with silver ink & paste suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Some of the latest trending market research reports from same category.
Get your queries resolved from an industry expert.
Design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
We ensure to provide relevant data to assist our clients in solving market challenges.
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.